Based in Antwerp, Belgium
5 Aug, 2009
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood is a cartoon-style third-person shooter. You take the role of a last-standing hard-boiled Legionnaire taking on an entire rebel army. A small campaign with various objectives, such as defending civilians, escorting a tourist bus and a mass-chicken-murder map. The game includes a ranking system that allows you to unlock new outfits, accessories and of course new weapons.
Foreign Legion was the debute title of Sakari Games. First released as a one level game it was updated as promised to a more mission based game. In the first version all weapons were available from the start. After the update a leveling system was introduced that would unlock the weapons. Boxed versions of the game were available in Germany, Poland and Russia. For a short period the game also was embeded into a Belgium social platform.
- 18 Various Steam achievements: Try to win Chicken Slaughter (killing all the chickens) and Damage Control (sparing all the civilians) in the same game!
- Fill your buckets with blood by causing suicide bombers to explode prematurely or shoot gory head shots!
- A dynamically evolving soundtrack that reacts to your actions!
- A complete arsenal of weapons, including personal air-raid support to slaughter attacking hordes at once.
- A broad range of difficulty with action-packed fun for both casual and veteran players!
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A Nose At: Foreign Legion: Buckets Of Blood"
- Alec Meer, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "The Making Of... Buckets Of Blood"
- Hivemind, Rock Paper Shotgun
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Sakari Games
Sakari Games is an independent Games Development Studio based in Antwerp, Belgium.
More information on Sakari Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood Credits
Merlijn Van Holder
Lead Code, Founder